Create mesmerizing roses lined with a 3D effect on canvas using acrylic paints. . Learn to create textures & patterns. With no prior painting experience required, this will be a guided session, shedding light on the basic strokes, sketches and techniques and helping you getting in touch with the artist within. As always, Canvas, art Read more [...]
Drone Hands-on Workshop is located at 25. User can find the complete detail on profile of Drone Hands-on Workshop, along with option to book class online. Drone Hands-on Workshop is engaged in the imparting education to students of all age group. Students and parent will also get the option to check subject wise fee they charge and compare the same with the other tuition / coachings nearby location.
Do you think making and flying of your own Drones can be fun? To get you started with drones,Banaao – A Makers’ Playground bring to you this workshop in collaboration with Drona Aviation, an IITB incubated startup.
Let’s come and Fly your own made Drone.
Gurgaon’s first makerspace, Banaao – A Makers’ Playground, in collaboration with Drona Aviation, brings to you a complete hands-on workshop on Nano Drones.
• Mechanics of flying vehicles.
• Stable systems vs unstable systems.
• State / Degrees of freedom.
• State: Position / Orientation, d/dt of various state parameters / beyond d/dt (e.g. d 2 /dt 2)
• How does propeller work: Change thrust by speed/ angles, Types of aerial vehicles.
• Aeroplanes: Why is Aeroplane stable, Is man a stable / unstable systems?
• Multirotors: Types and Functions of sensors and computers, Quadrotors, Bicopters, Helicopter.
• Hardware of Quadcopter.
• Motor: Brushed / Brushless / Servo Motor, Parameters of Motor, PWM.
• Propellers: How does a fan / propeller works.
• Battery: Types of batteries, Why LiPo / Parameters of LiPo
• The Autopilot.
Pluto PCB Activities during the workshop:
• Motor Mounting.
• Mounting the motor.
• motors to right points
• How directions matters.
• Auto-pilot hacking
• Understand the code
• The algorithm
• How PWM works
• Control motor speed and direction with your code
• Gains tuning with your code
• Connecting Android phone to the quad
• App required
• Playing with the app
• Flying tasks
• The flying begins
• Simple tasks to master flying Materials provided:
Participants work in teams to assemble there drone and make it fly. The kit is to be returned post workshop.
You can purchase the kit separately.
Pre-Requisites: All participants should carry their own mobile phones for controlling pluto drone through app.
Pricing: INR 1500
Registration Link: https://www.instamojo.com/prem91sagar/drone-workshop-ab042/
• Additional 10% off for students, who wants to purchase their own kits. Do let us know if you want to purchase kits atleast 2 days before the workshop
Nearest Landmark : Adjacent Motherson Factory (Sector-18)
Nearest Metro Station : MG Road Metro Station (Take any E-Rickshaw/auto to sector-18, Travel Time- 10 mins)
Science & Robotics