Stories foster creativity and nurture imagination. Listening to, and writing stories encourages children to exercise their creative minds, enhances vocabulary, increases concentration, and builds confidence among children. Writing stories are also a great way for children to express themselves in a safe space and enables social and emotional learning. This workshop, involves exploring story-writing through Read more [...]
MICROWAVE MAGIC WITH MAMTA DOSI is located at Third Ave. User can find the complete detail on profile of MICROWAVE MAGIC WITH MAMTA DOSI, along with option to book class online. MICROWAVE MAGIC WITH MAMTA DOSI is engaged in the imparting education to students of all age group. Students and parent will also get the option to check subject wise fee they charge and compare the same with the other tuition / coachings nearby location.
How to use your microwave oven for real cooking.
Microwave ovens are in about 90 percent of American households. They’re great time savers and are regularly used ….
But in India around 95% peoples are using this only for reheating and making popcorn. Let Stone Paper Scissors go well beyond reheating and defrosting ,take the time to learn.We may take your cooking to new levels of convenience… Contact if wish to learn from authenticate trainer Mrs. Mamta Dosi in your own city.
She teaches concepts & allowing an easy understanding of the processes involved when using microwave oven.
Have a look on great Advantages of Microwave cooking.
1. The main advantage is cooking time in microwave oven reduces to one fourth of the time taken on gas stoves. So, the energy and time are saved.
2. It saves time in heating frozen foods. Thawing can be done in minutes or seconds.
3. Only the food is heated during cooking. The oven or the utensil does not get heated except under prolonged heating periods.
4. It cooks food uniformly and the flavor and the texture of the food are not changed when reheated.
5. It reduces the consumption of oil, thereby allows prepare low fat food.
6. Loss of nutrients is minimized. (3-carotene and vitamin C are better retained by microwave cooking compared to pressure cooking and saucepan cooking.
7. After cooking in a microwave oven washing dishes is much easier as food does not stick to the sides of the vessels.
8. Food gets cooked uniformly.
9. Preserves the natural colour of vegetables and fruits.
Workshop Fee: INR 2000/-
18 and above
20-Mar-2018 to 21-Mar-2018
Last Date of Registration
Cooking & Baking
12:00 PM – 04:00 PM
Team Stone Paper Scissors