- Every Sunday Class and Total Class 4.
- Timing will be given later
- Email Marketing and setup
- Effective Email Content
- Customer Acquisition Strategies
- Effective Creative Introducing
- Nurturing & Automation
- Email Automation
- Lifecycle Emails
User Can learn as per Below:
Email Marketing and setup
- Setting-up an Email Marketing Machine
- ISPs, Hosting Facility and MTA
- IP/DNS and Shared vs. Dedicated IPs
- MX Record, Whitelisting, Response Handlers and Bounces
Effective Email Content
- Creative & Copy
Customer Acquisition Strategies
- Rented List Emails
- Co-branded Emails
- Third Party Email Newsletters
- Viral Emails
- Event Triggered Emails
- House E-newsletters
Nurturing & Automation
- Tools to Enhance Lead Nurturing
- Enhance Better Reach
- Analyze Behavior Patterns
- Automation and More
- Introduction to Automation
- What is Automation?
- How does it Work?
- What are the Benefits?
- A/B testing
- Choosing an Automation Platform
- Features & Functions Available
- What are Workflows? How to Create a Workflow?
- Most Widely Used Platforms
- Simple Automation Functions from MailChimp
- Click to Reply Options – Demonstrated
- Other Features Explained
- Results – Demonstrated – Practical
- What are Lifecycle Emails?
- Where do Lifecycle Emails fit in?
- Tools used for Lifecycle Emails
- Lifecycle Emails – Case Studies
- Lead Nurturing with Drip Email Marketing: Implementation