Coaching Management Platform/System Services Agreement & Term of Use
The terms and the conditions and service agreement of the software license for Coaching management Platform/system provided by TUIKART PVT.LTD (“TUIKART”) to SOFTWARE PURCHASER /Purchaser will be as follow:
1. TUIKART owns the copy rights and intellectual property for the Coaching management Platform/system (software/platform/Website). PURCHASER will be granted license to use the software and not to make any request for modifications to software or reverse engineer software executable.
2. Software License Application access will only be provided to the Purchaser after receipt of full amount as per pricing plan offered by the Tuikart. Software License use is valid for one account only.
3. TUIKART Refund Policy: TUIKART provides 100% money back guarantee of 30 days from the date of purchase of the software. After 30 days, no refund/transfer/cancellation will be allowed.
4. Closer of account: Upon request made by PURCHASER either through written Email from the authorized registered email id or through the online panel, account user will get 2 days to download the data from the website and post account will be blocked from any outside access. Tuikart will also not be responsible for any data loss due to account closer and/or if account holder fails to download the data. Download data will be provided in the format of XML or CSV only.
5. Access Limitation: It’s Purchaser responsibility to ensure the safety of login details.
6. Pricing to purchase the right use the Coaching Management platform on Tuikart is mentioned in the Pricing page. Pricing of any type of Notification which is applicable in coaching management Platform/ system is excluded from basic price of coaching Management Platform/System. These pricing are excluding of any type of government applicable tax.
7. Tuikart Private Limited will maintain 100% safety, privacy and secrecy of Customer Account detail from any 3rd party.
8. Access to Platform: Purchase of platform access is limited to one tuition or coaching center only. PURCHASER will ensure the access will only limited to one Tuition/coaching center. They should not pass the credential to any other 3rd party or other center or franchise. If found guilty then Tuikart will freeze your account access 100% immediate without any intimation in any manner.
9. It is the responsibility of the SOFTWARE PURCHASER to take regular backup of the data. TUIKART will not be responsible for data backup. In case of system crashes or upgrades you can install it on any other machine. You can install it on only one machine at any given time.
10. The validity of any purchase of Coaching Management Platform/System will be valid for 365 days from the date of purchase. Notification packages are excluded from this validity clause.
11. TUIKART reserves the right to modify the software. Any changes that customer requires will be TUIKART’s decision to decide if suggested modifications should be incorporated in the software.
12. TUIKART hosts the online applications with the third party companies and availability of the services will be dependent on their server availability. TUIKART evaluates the performance of third party hosting services provider from time to time to maintain its uptime.
Coaching management system is also refer as following:
Tuikart Coaching Management System
Tuikart Coaching Management Platform
Tuikart Coaching Management Platform/System
Coaching Management Platform/System
Coaching Management Platform
Coaching Management System