Content Guidelines for seller of Products and Services
- Items sold on Tuikart.in must follow our content policy and guidelines, detailed below. Producers or sellers of items are expected to conduct proper research to ensure that the items created to be sold on Tuikart.in are in compliance with all applicable laws. If Tuikart.in determines that the content of an item is prohibited, we may summarily remove or alter it without returning any fees the listing has incurred. Tuikart.in reserves the right to make judgements about whether or not content is appropriate.
- Please take a moment to familiarise yourself with some examples of prohibited content:
- Pornography. Pornography; X-rated movies; home porn; hard-core material, including magazines, that depict graphic sexual acts; amateur porn; soiled undergarments; sexual aid devices; and “adult-only” novelty items that are primarily sold through adult-only novelty stores and erotic boutiques are not permitted.
- Offensive material. What we deem offensive is probably about what you would expect. This includes items such as crime-scene photos or human organs and body parts. Tuikart.in reserves the right to determine the appropriateness of items sold on our site. Also, be aware of cultural differences and sensitivities. Some items may be acceptable in one country, but unacceptable in another. Please keep in mind our global community of customers.
- Illegal items. Items sold on the Tuikart.in Web site must adhere to all applicable laws. Some items that may not be sold include any products which may lead to the production of an illegal item or illegal activity.
- Stolen goods. If Tuikart.in learns that an item is not the property of the seller, or was obtained through illegal means, we will immediately remove the item from our website.
- Items that infringe upon an individual’s privacy. Tuikart.in holds personal privacy in the highest regard. Therefore, items that infringe upon, or have potential to infringe upon, an individual’s privacy are prohibited. Additionally, the sale of marketing lists (bulk e-mail lists, direct-mail marketing lists, etc.) is prohibited.
- Solutions / manuals. Manuals or teacher’s editions that provide answer keys to student textbook editions are prohibited.
- Copies, dubs, duplicates, or transfers of books, music, videos, software, images, etc., are prohibited. Just as you cannot sell a photocopied book without the author’s permission, you cannot sell copies or duplicates of videos, music, video games, software, photos, etc. Likewise, you cannot sell transferred media–whether laserdisc to video, CD-ROM to cassette tape, or from the Internet to any digital format–unless explicitly approved by the author.
- Promotional media. Movies, CDs, software, books (including advance reading copies and uncorrected proofs), etc., that are produced and distributed for promotional use only are prohibited for sale through Tuikart.
- Video games. Video games sold through Tuikart.in must be full retail versions. Recopied and transferred video games are prohibited. Mod chips, silver disks, video game emulators, Sega bootdisks, game enhancers, unauthorised video game compilations, and accessories are also prohibited.
- Software. Only full retail versions of software may be sold through Tuikart.in. Software that has been copied or duplicated in any format is prohibited. Additionally, academic, OEM, back-up, fulfillment, promotional, beta (prerelease), unauthorised freeware/shareware, and “softlifted” software versions are prohibited.
- Movies. Unauthorised copies of movies (VHS, DVD, etc.) may not be sold through Tuikart.in. Also, movies that have been transferred from one format to another (unless done by the proper rights holder) are not permitted. For example, NTSC to Pal and Pal to NTSC conversions are not permitted unless done by the proper rights holder. Unreleased/ prereleased movies, screeners, trailers, unpublished and unauthorised film scripts (with no ISBN number), electronic press kits, and unauthorised props are prohibited.
- Television programs. Unauthorised copies of television programs, including pay-per-view events, are prohibited. Commercially produced and licensed copies of television programs are permitted. Unauthorised television programs and unauthorised copies of programs never broadcast, unauthorised scripts, unauthorised props, and screeners are prohibited.
Music. Recopied music in any format is prohibited. Bootlegs, unauthorised live concerts, unauthorised soundboard recordings, unauthorised merchandise, etc., is not permitted.
- Replicas of trademarked items. The sale of unauthorised replicas, or pirated, counterfeit, and knockoff merchandise is not permitted.
- Rights of publicity. Celebrity images and/or celebrity names cannot be used for commercial purposes without permission of the celebrity or their management. This includes product endorsements and merchandise as well as unauthorised celebrity image collections.