HDFC Credila, an HDFC Ltd. Company, is India’s First Dedicated Education Loan Company. HDFC Credila Financial Services pioneered the concept of specialist Education Loan lender and became India’s First Dedicated Education Loan Company. On the basis of extensive research, HDFC Credila offers tailor made solutions to Tuikart users an offer that is un-matchable by features and service standards.
HDFC Credila unlike other banks which typically charge a fixed rate for a certain category of students, they has a range of rates depending on the institute, co-borrower details, collateral security offered and the academic background of the student. HDFC Credila offers customized education loans, home delivered!. HDFC Credila provide customised solution to thousands of students studying hundreds of different courses, in over 1000+ different Institutes, across these 35+ countries.
Some of the main highlights of HDFC Credila are:
- No margin money required
- Up to 100% finance
- Tax benefit under Sec 80E
- Attractive rate of Interest
- No upper limit on loan amount
- Long term loans resulting in easy EMIs
- Flexibility in collateral security requirements
- Loan against property mortgaged with HDFC
We understand that students going to countries like Germany require 60-70% of their education loan to be disbursed before the Visa process. While Indian Banks do not give out these loans before Visa, So our HDFC Credila on Tuikart has provided a solution to this too.
On of the Biggest benefit of education loan from HDFC Credila as their unique offering of education loan sanction before admission has helped many students show ‘proof of funds’ to the Universities and gain admission in the University of their choice.
Education loan for studies in India
Students in India can get Education loan with too many features and benefits.
Education loan for studies in USA
Planning for funds for your Education in the USA is a critical part. HDFC Credila recommends all USA education aspirants to plan their finances at the time of shortlisting your Universities.
The application for the USA Universities for the Fall intake starts usually in the month of October. This is when HDFC Credila can start helping you – from loan evaluation, providing loan sanctions and Solvency letters too to show ‘proof of funds’ to the Universities.
- HDFC Credila has funded thousands of students to pursue MS and MBA in various USA Universities
- HDFC Credila’s customized products help you to avail loan approval even before your confirmed admission. This helps you to show proof of funds to Universities
- No upper limit on approved loan amount
- Every year, thousands of students go to study in the USA after getting Education Loan from HDFC Credila
- HDFC Credila provides unsecured (collateral free) educational loans to selected courses
- HDFC Credila helps you to transfer your money to your college/University account in American Dollors.
As per the new guidelines that came in effect from May 10, 2016, students enrolled under F-1 visa at accredited educational institutions in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math) fields are now allowed to work in the USA for as long as 3 years under the Optional Practical Training (OPT).
While on OPT, students can apply for jobs and H-1B visa (Work Permit). There is a special yearly quota of 20,000 H-1B visas only for gaduates from US Universities
Education Loan for Higher Studies in Abroad – study Abroad
Students from India prefer the countries like Germany, Canada, U.K. & Australia. France, Singapore, Dubai, NZ which are apart from USA. HDFC Credila provide loan for education to over 1000+ different Institutes, across these 35+ countries.
The cost to study in these countries varies, depending on the University, course, duration and the cost of living of the country. HDFC Credila understands the complexities of financing higher education and hence has customised loan solutions for each county to help brilliant minds pursue their higher education in the University of their choice.