Tutor / Tuition Center / Coaching Center Agreement, Regulations & Privacy Statement
Last Modify / Updated: 25 February 2018
This document/website page constitutes a binding Agreement made as of the date of submission of the Careers form, Registration form by and between Tuikart Private Limited (hereinafter ‘Tuikart’), and the Tutor / Tuition Center / Coaching Center whose name is the name under which your GSTIN/PAN is registered, who is located at the residential and/or Business address listed in the careers form, registration form, Profile forms or any forms in regards to on boarding of Tutor / Tuition center / Coaching center at Tuikart Private Limited (www.tuikart.com)(Hereinafter ‘The Service Provider’).
WHEREAS Tuikart desires the services of The Service Provider and The Service Provider desires and agrees to perform such services for Tuikart.
WHEREAS, Tuikart wishes to onboard Tutor / Tuition Center / Coaching Center as an independent Service Provider to provide said services to and for the benefit of Tuikart’s customers or clients as needed;
WHREAS, The Tutor / Tuition Center / Coaching Center represents that he or she is free to enter into this Agreement, and that this engagement does not violate the terms of any agreement between the Tutor / Tuition Center / Coaching Center and any third party,
NOW, THEREFORE, in consideration of the mutual promises and undertakings set forth herein, the parties agree as follows:
- The Service Provider: A person whose is partnered to provide Tutor / Tuition Center / Coaching Center services to the Customer(s) of Tuikart, subject to this Agreement.
- The Customer(s): Any person who has requested/registered for learning services from Tuikart.
- The Services: All Teaching services that The Service Provider performs for The Customers of Tuikart.
- Tutor / Tuition Center / Coaching Center Guidelines: Provided by Tuikart to The Service Provider- Includes all regulations.
- SCOPE OF SERVICES AND TERM
- The Service Provider shall provide services to Tuikart as described in Appendix A attached hereto (the “Services”), and Tuikart hereby onboard/list The Service Provider to perform the Services during the term of this Agreement, commencing on the date of submission of the Careers Form / Profile forms or any forms in regards to on boarding/listing of Tutor / Tuition center / Coaching center at Tuikart Private Limited (www.tuikart.com), continuing for 12 months after this date and automatically renew for an additional 12 months Every Year. The Services shall be performed in accordance with such requirements or restrictions as may be lawfully imposed by governmental authorities.
- Tuikart shall pay the Service Provider as commission for the Services, in accordance with the payment schedule set forth in Appendix A.
- TAXES AND REGISTRATIONS
- The Service Provider shall have sole responsibility for payment of all Kind of Taxes and local taxes or contributions imposed or required under unemployment insurance, social assistance and income tax laws and for filing all required tax forms or other registrations arising out of The Service Provider’s performance of the Services and with respect to any amounts paid by Tuikart.
- CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION
- All information provided by Tuikart to The Service Provider or resulting from the performance of this Agreement is deemed to be confidential. The Service Provider shall hold such Information in confidence, use only for the purpose of providing the Services, and shall not disclose such Information to any third party. All Information shall remain the property of Tuikart. Section 6.0 shall survive and continue after any termination of this Agreement.
- The Service Provider acknowledges that all Customers are customers only of Tuikart and that he/she/they (Tutors/Tuition/Coaching Center) shall not, for a period of three (3) years after the termination of this agreement or During the service before termination, directly or indirectly, in any manner whatsoever contact any Customers, for the purpose of selling to such Customers any services which are in any way competitive with, Services sold and/or offered at that time by Tuikart, its Affiliates, marketing partners or agents. Any new customers contacting the Service Provider for similar services via referral of customers of Tuikart must be directed to Tuikart. If the Service Provider is found to be in breach of this term, they/he/she will be immediately liable to make payment to Tuikart for all revenues collected by The Service Provider from these Customers.
- Tuikart may, upon 2 days prior written notice to The Service Provider, terminate this Agreement and, in such case, Tuikart’s obligations shall be limited to payment to The Service Provider in accordance with Appendix A through the notice period. The obligations of The Service Provider pursuant to Sections 4.0, 5.0, 6.0,7.0, 9.0 and 11.0 shall survive any termination of this Agreement. The Service Provider will, within five days after termination, return all materials which are the rightful property of Tuikart, to Tuikart. The Service Provider will provide 30 days’ notice to Tuikart should they wish to terminate this contract.
- RELATIONSHIP OF PARTIES
- Tutor / Tuition Center / Coaching Center hereby agrees that they/he/she is an independent Service Provider and not an employee of Tuikart. Tutor / Tuition Center / Coaching Center understands and agrees that they/he/she is not entitled to any benefits provided to any employee of Tuikart. Nothing herein will constitute Tutor / Tuition Center / Coaching Center as an agent for Tuikart or grant Tutor / Tuition Center / Coaching Center the authority to make representations or agreements on behalf of Tuikart. Tutor / Tuition Center / Coaching Center further agrees that in the event that Tuikart suffers any loss or damage as a result of a violation of this provision, Tutor / Tuition Center / Coaching Center shall indemnify and hold harmless Tuikart from any such loss or damage.
- THE SERVICE PROVIDER ON THE PREMISES OF Tuikart’S CUSTOMERS; INDEMNIFICATION
- While on the premises of Tuikart or Tuikart’s customers, The Service Provider shall comply with all reasonable rules and regulations established at such premises. The Service Provider hereby agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Tuikart, and its management, officers, agents and employees, from and against any and all liability, loss, damage, cost and expense (including lawyers’ fees) on account of any claim, suit or action made or brought against Tuikart, or its officers, agents or employees, arising from the services performed by The Service Provider hereunder, including any act or negligence of The Service Provider in connection with such services, or arising from any accident, injury or damage caused to any person or to the property of any person during the performance of such services, or arising from damage to or loss of The Service Provider’s property while on the premises of Tuikart or Tuikart’s customers in connection with this Agreement. The Service Provider shall not be liable to Tuikart for any damages resulting from any act of negligence on the part of Tuikart or its employees, or resulting from any representations previously approved by or materials or information supplied by Tuikart.
- The Service Provider warrants that, in rendering services hereunder, they/he/she shall not knowingly infringe any copyright, trade secret or other intellectual property right of any third party, and that it shall use best efforts to avoid any such infringement. The Service Provider hereby agrees to defend Tuikart against any claim of copyright, trade secret or other intellectual property infringement made against Tuikart on account of the Services rendered by The Service Provider. The Service Provider further agrees to indemnify and hold Tuikart harmless against any loss, damage, award or expense (including reasonable lawyers’ fees) resulting from such a claim.
- The arbitrator shall not have authority to award punitive or other non-compensatory damages to either party. Each party shall bear its own costs of the arbitration; other costs or expenses of the arbitration will be split and paid equally by The Service Provider and Tuikart.
- The arbitration provisions of Section 13.0 shall not apply to any dispute regarding a breach by The Service Provider of Sections 6, 11 or 12 of this Agreement. Tuikart shall be entitled to commence court proceedings or apply for injunctive or other interim or interlocutory relief in connection with any such dispute.
- This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws in effect in the Country of India.
- FORCE MAJEURE
- Neither party shall be liable to the other for any loss, damage, delay or failure of performance, that is caused by an act or event beyond its reasonable control, including but not limited to, acts of God, civil disturbances, war, strikes, emergency laws, regulations or governmental proclamations, or acts or failure to act of any governmental entity. Failure by either party to perform under this Agreement, because of the endurance of an event of force majeure for more than three months, will represent a ground for its termination on ten (10) days written notice.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- Tuikart’s sole liability under this agreement shall be for payments due the Service Provider under appendix A. Tuikart shall have no other liability to the Service Provider whatsoever. No action or proceeding against Tuikart may be commenced more than one (1) years after the claim has arisen. This Agreement sets out the entire agreement and understanding between the parties regarding the Services and supersedes any prior agreement and also includes the “Tutor / Tuition Center / Coaching Center Guidelines” and “Ethics Code”.
- REQUIREMENTS OF LAW
- The Service Provider shall comply, at his or her or their own expense, with the provisions of all applicable municipal, provincial and government, Court laws and regulations applicable to the Services.
- This Agreement is governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of New Delhi India.
- India and the parties irrevocably submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New Delhi
- This Agreement may not be amended except by written instrument signed by each of The Service Provider and Tuikart.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the parties have executed this Agreement in duplicate as of the day and year of the submission of the careers form, with submission of the careers form, Registration form on the domain www.Tuikart.com
- Agreement update: Tuikart Private Limited at its sole responsibility and desecration can update or change the Agreement terms and points anytime and any day without any prior notice or intimation to any Service Provider. Service Providers will not have any right to challenge the points as mentioned in this agreement or points which are updated anytime in due course of business or agreement validity.
SERVICES: The Service Provider will provide only learning related services for The Customer(s) of Tuikart at The Customer’s premises, or at their place/location/address or any other location agreed to by The Service Provider and The Customers(s). These services may include the following:
- Private tutoring, Group tutoring, Tuition learning, Coaching learning
- Session preparation
- Session follow-up and reporting
- Planning sessions with students & parents
- Other duties related to Learning services as may reasonably be requested of The Service Provider
- Studying, reviewing and becoming familiar with all required Tutor / Tuition Center / Coaching Center training material.
FEES: The Service Provider will be paid after deducting the Commission as per pay plan that they fall under time to time every week or every month or every year (It may vary as per payment slab). Any or all payment is only calculated and made after the successful raising of invoice to Tuikart. Amount calculated after Invoice raise will be treated as final between the Service Provider and Tuikart. Final amount payable to the Service Provider will be made in every last day of Week of the month (Except of holidays or any technical failure). Commission slab (plan) is 25%.
The following regulations also apply:
- Weekly transfer of money as commission will be done if the weekly business is more than Rs.1000 else the same money will be added to the total sum of next month.
- Tuikart does not guarantee any minimum amount of work or class or session for the Service Provider. This Agreement simply ensures that The Service Provider will be considered for work if and when it is requested by The Customers by booking of the class through Tuikart only.
- Fee to student will only be charge after successful completion of class with Service Provider.
- Tuikart can only make final or any payment to the Service Provider after deduction any penalty if any occur/occurred during the service or after termination of agreement.
- Tuikart may, at its discretion, withhold final payment to The Service Provider until such time as all materials in the possession of The Service Provider which are the rightful property of Tuikart, are returned to Tuikart.
- Service Provider should not collect any payment for any service in cash or in any form on behalf of Tuikart directly from student/Parent/any user.
In order to hold our reputation and to provide the best services we can, we ask all our Tutor / Tuition Center / Coaching Center / Service Providers to be as professional as possible when dealing with Students, Parents or other Tutor / Tuition Center / Coaching Centers. Below are some guidelines and Regulations we kindly request you follow.
- Tutor / Tuition Center / Coaching Center / Service Provider will perform the services and abide by the guidelines set forth in the Agreement
- Tutor / Tuition Center / Coaching Center / Service Provider may accept or decline a student Booking as per cancellation policy on Tuikart). Upon receiving the booking of class, Tutor / Tuition Center / Coaching Center / Service Provider will provide the session / class as per agreed by booking the class timing.
- Tutor / Tuition Center / Coaching Center / Service Provider will arrive promptly for all Tutor / Tuition Center / Coaching Center learning sessions and perform minimum assigned hours
- Tutor / Tuition Center / Coaching Center / Service Provider will offer meaningful learning services for the pre-determined scheduled time and will not stay for an unreasonable amount of additional time without pre-approval of the parent and Tuikart.
- Tutor / Tuition Center / Coaching Center / Service Provider will give Tuikart’ client 48 hours’ notice if Tutor / Tuition Center / Coaching Center / Service Provider cannot attend the scheduled session unless Tutor / Tuition Center / Coaching Center / Service Provider is ill and then Tutor / Tuition Center / Coaching Center / Service Provider should notify client at earliest possible time.
- All or any Invoices will be raise by only Tutor / Tuition Center / Coaching Center / Service Provider. Invoice of the week is only be raise after completion of the respective week.
- Tutor / Tuition Center / Coaching Center / Service Provider will not discuss Tuikart’s financial information, including, without limitation, rates and fees paid to Tutor / Tuition Center / Coaching Center / Service Provider , with clients, parents, students, or other Tuikart Tutor / Tuition Center / Coaching Center s/ Service Provider.
- Tutor, Home tutor further understand that under no circumstances will continue or start teaching session if the parent is absent or must leave the home or property (for Students under 18 years of age).
- If the class is booked for home tutor then Home tutor will make sure the timely reaching to the student place as agreed on.
On-boarding / Listing Process
Service Provider has to complete the registration process, profile creation, Time table creation with hourly rate/fee for per subject, correct bank detail for their services to Tuikart users and get remittance to their bank account. Service Provider are bound to provide all related document either physical or e-copy to Tuikart for the verification and confirmation of existence. We may ask Tutor / Tuition Center / Coaching Center to provide any or all legal document at anytime of this agreement or service. Tuikart may also interview (in person, via Skype, or phone) with our staff to complete our screening process. During the interview, a prospective Tutor / Tuition Center / Coaching Center should expect to discuss his/her teaching/Tutor / Tuition Center / Coaching Center ing experiences, educational goals and teaching style. Our staff will clarify any procedures and policies; answer any questions about Tuikart’s Agreement, and explain benefits.
Tutor / Tuition Center / Coaching Center / Service Provider represents and warrants that all information Tutor / Tuition Center / Coaching Center has supplied to Tuikart about Tutor / Tuition Center / Coaching Center ’s / Service Provider’s current and past employment, education, teacher certifications, address proof, identity prior or any document if any, and other personal history is true and complete in all respects. In addition, Tutor / Tuition Center / Coaching Center agrees not to accept any learning referral from Tuikart that would violate any conflict of interest rule or other policy of any school or other institution where Tutor / Tuition Center / Coaching Center teaches or works.
During the term of this agreement, the Tutor / Tuition Center / Coaching Center / Service Provider shall devote as much of his or her productive time, energy and abilities to the performance of his or her duties hereunder as is necessary to perform the required duties in a timely and productive manner. It is the duty of the Tutor / Tuition Center / Coaching Center to prepare adequately for all learning sessions and acquire any necessary materials / tools.
Profile / Listing Process
Profile should be created as per the Listing Policy as mentioned on the website www.tuikart.com and the content which will be updated / provided should as per the content policy which is mentioned on www.tuikart.com domain.
Time Table Creation and Fee charge
Service Providers are responsible to create and manage their time table. They are also Free to charge as per their will for any subject whatever price they think. All Fees are only being charge for per session or per Class basis. On Tuikart, the Fee section indicate that “Amount per session” hence, whatever Fee that Service Provider has mentioned are for the teaching or for providing service that are by default for Per Session (This session could of any time as mentioned by the service provider).
Service Providers in order to raise the invoice to Tuikart, they have to visit the domain / website www.tuikart.com and follow the steps to raise the invoice online only and as per mentioned steps. Invoice will only be acceptable if that is generated through website www.tuikart.com only. No other physical invoice will be accepted. Invoice will be generated only after completing the week of every month. That means Service Provider only able to raise the invoice if the subsequent week is over and for those classes which are successfully completed. Invoice for the future classes will not be raised if it is not completed and in pipeline. Payment will not be done if invoice is not generated through Tuikart.
Roles & Responsibilities
Conduct: As a professional educator, Tutor / Tuition Center / Coaching Center conducts himself/herself in accordance with the highest professional standards with students, their parents and other interested parties. See Tutor / Tuition Center / Coaching Center Code of Ethics.
Duties: The Tutor / Tuition Center / Coaching Center / Service Provider agrees they/he/she is responsible for planning and implementing an appropriate program of instruction for the student in the subject(s) booked by them. The Tutor / Tuition Center / Coaching Center will be responsible for providing learning instruction, being available on the dates and times scheduled or agreed upon by the Tutor / Tuition Center / Coaching Center and student while after booking of the class by student/parent. Service Provider if visiting the student place/location shall not ask for any travel compensation/charge in any form or in cash. All In-Home Tutor / Tuition Center / Coaching Center s will be responsible for providing their own transportation and arriving punctually to all scheduled appointments.
Communication: Because communication is essential between all parties (parents/students, Tutor / Tuition Center / Coaching Center s and Tuikart), Tuikart and Tutor / Tuition Center / Coaching Center s operate with the following assumptions, guidelines and stipulations:
- After successful booking of the class with Service Provider, Tutor / Tuition Center / Coaching Center receives confirmation via Alert through any ways like sms and/or alert on Mobile Application and/or alert on users/teacher dashboard and /or through electronic email.
- After Tutor receives class booking request from a parent or student’s, Tutor needs to reach the location as well before 10 minutes of class booked time.
- If Tutor / Tuition Center / Coaching Center doesn’t respond in a timely fashion to Tuikart’s emails, texts or phone calls, Tuikart reserves the right to replace Tutor / Tuition Center / Coaching Center with another Tutor / Tuition Center / Coaching Center to accommodate for Students’ needs.
- Progress Reports: Parents or students can check the progress report for a student. Tuikart will supply Tutor / Tuition Center / Coaching Center with forms for this purpose to fill the related information. For students progress report Parent need to update the record as mentioned in the Tuikart or they have to supply to tutor/tuition/coaching center / Service Provider as when they require. Tuikart may asks that these checklist reports be submitted (emailed or faxed) to Tuikart at the end of each month.
Cancellation of a session by Tutor / Tuition Center / Coaching Center : No cancelation is allowed for the daily (same day or next day) class booked by the students/parent /user of Tuikart with Service Provider. Only in case of weekly or monthly classes which are booked are allowed to cancel by the Service Provider. Tuikart suggests to cancel the class well before 24 hours prior to booked class/session in case of weekly or monthly booked classes/session.
Substitution or Replacement: If Service Provider cancel the daily (same day or next day), weekly or monthly classes / session then Tuikart will give option to student to book the same class with any other Service Provider.
2-Hour Cancellation Policy Option: Tuikart has notified parents that they can cancel the class / session before 2 hours from the class booked timing in advance; otherwise, they will be charged for that session.
Assignment: Service Provider (The Tutor / Tuition Center / Coaching Center) shall not assign any of his or her rights under this Agreement, or delegate the performance of any of his or her duties hereunder to another party or Tutor / Tuition Center / Coaching Center / Service Provider.
Termination of a Tutor / Tuition Center / Coaching Center / Service Provider: Tutor / Tuition Center / Coaching Center / Service Provider will get terminated without any prior intimation if found of breach of any point of this agreement.
Liability and Obligations: The Service Provider (Tutor / Tuition Center / Coaching Center) will have no claim against Tuikart for damages incurred during the execution of Tutor / Tuition Center / Coaching Center ’s tutoring / learning duties. Such damages include, but are not limited to injuries, emotional damages, physical harm and traffic accidents. The Service Provider (Tutor / Tuition Center / Coaching Center) acknowledges that he or she bears all risks of performing contracted duties. These risks include those resulting from the interaction between the Tutor / Tuition Center / Coaching Center / Service Provider and the students and families to whom the Tutor / Tuition Center / Coaching Center provides tutoring / learning services. The Service Provider (Tutor / Tuition Center / Coaching Center) acknowledges that the students/parent who booked the class through Tuikart are strangers whose backgrounds have not been checked by Tuikart. Thus, the Service Provider (Tutor / Tuition Center / Coaching Center) should exercise his or her own judgment and protocol for deciding whether to engage in Tutoring / learning services with each student or client booked through Tuikart. The Service Provider (Tutor / Tuition Center / Coaching Center) is never obligated to pursue any Tutoring / learning opportunity that Tuikart offers a Tutor / Tuition Center / Coaching Center , but Tutor / Tuition Center / Coaching Center is required to respond to all requests.
Rates & Referrals – Practices, Policies and Payments:
- Class Rates: Service Providers (Tutor / Tuition Center / Coaching Center) are responsible for choosing what value / worth they / he / she places on his/her services.
- Payment Options: Service Providers will be paid by only Tuikart on their bank account through electronic transfer only.
- Compensation: When a Service Provider (Tutor / Tuition Center / Coaching Center) mentioning the per class Fee then the fee should be a comparable reflection of what Tutor / Tuition Center / Coaching Center charges his or her non-Tuikart clients for comparable work.
- “No-Risk” First Session: If the Service Provider indicated in their profile for the 1st Class Free service then Tuikart will not charge to students / parent.
- Additional tutoring / learning Billings: In this regard, Service Provider (Tutor / Tuition Center / Coaching Center s) at it sole responsibility can teach for overtime. Tuikart is not responsible for the payment for extra timings. Service Providers are advised that in this case where if they want to charge for the additional hours then they can ask the student to book the class for that time period.
Fee Changes: Change of per subject Fee is only upon the Service Provider. They can manage and change the Fee for per subject per hour at any time without intimating to Tuikart or it’s users. These changes will not be applicable to those classes which are already booked.
Taxes: Service Provider (Tutor / Tuition Center / Coaching Center) shall be responsible for managing and filing all necessary taxes and paperwork. As such, Tuikart will not withhold any taxes from the Tutor / Tuition Center / Coaching Center ’s pay. The Service Provider (Tutor / Tuition Center / Coaching Center) is personally liable for appropriate withholding and payment of all Government, state, and local taxes, unemployment compensation, disability payments and any other amounts due or assessed on the basis of Tutor / Tuition Center / Coaching Center ‘s Tutoring and learning income.
Tuikart’s Services & Roles:
Negotiation: No negotiation will happened for the class booked / booking price.
Arbitration: Any controversies arising out of the terms of this Agreement or its interpretation shall be settled in accordance with the rules of the Indian Government, and the judgment upon award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof.
The Business Provide (Tutor / Tuition Center / Coaching Center) shall hold in confidence and keep confidential any and all confidential information that he or she receives from Tuikart’s customers, and prospective customers (including students, learners, institutions, companies, and other entities).
The Service Provider (Tutor / Tuition Center / Coaching Center) agrees that he or she will not disclose any of this information, directly or indirectly, or use any of them in any manner, either during the term of this Agreement or at any time thereafter, except as required in the course of this engagement with Tuikart. The Tutor / Tuition Center / Coaching Center shall not retain any copies of the aforementioned without Tuikart’s prior written permission. Upon the expiration or earlier termination of this Agreement, or whenever requested by Tuikart, the Tutor / Tuition Center / Coaching Center shall immediately deliver to Tuikart all such files, records, documents, specifications, information, and other items in his or her possession or under his or her control.
The Tutor / Tuition Center / Coaching Center shall not disclose any such information to any third party (including other independent Service Providers) and agree not to use such information for any purpose except to assist the Tutor / Tuition Center / Coaching Center ing session.
The Service Provider (Tutor / Tuition Center / Coaching Center) shall compensate Tuikart for losses it incurs as a result of his / her negligent, reckless, or intentional disclosure of confidential information. Confidential information in this context includes, but is not limited to, any information, idea or concept, in any form (tangible or intangible), whether disclosed to me or learned by me. For the purpose of this Agreement, confidential information specifically includes all information:
concerning students, patrons, learners, employees, and other independent Service Providers, including but not limited to information concerning their age, sex, sexual orientation, religious affiliation, ethnicity, national origin, ancestry, disability, or other personally identifiable information;
of a competitively sensitive nature, including trade secrets or confidential or proprietary information of any sort, including, without limitation, information relating to products, processes, know-how, designs, formulas, developmental or experimental work, computer programs, databases, or other original works of authorship, customer lists, business plans, financial information or other subject matter pertaining to any business of the Company or any persons or entities with which it does business; and
concerning Tuikart’s policies, strategies, finances, pricing, pay rates, use of independent Service Providers, and the nature of relationships between corporate management and its service providers, customers, and end users – including the specific questions such users ask while using the Tuikart’s services.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF: The parties hereto agree that if the Service Provider (Tutor / Tuition Center / Coaching Center ) chooses to proceed with this subsequent online application and registration, agreement to all terms will be as effective as if original containing original signatures. The link to this agreement is given in the Careers Form, registration forms and many places on domain : www.tuikart.com and by submitting this form, you agree to all conditions, regulations and terms in this agreement.
By registering and updating/Submission of the Forms indicates that Service Provider (Tutor / Tuition Center / Coaching Center) has read and agreed all terms of this Tuikart Agreement.
Tuikart will conduct their business honestly and ethically wherever we operate. We will constantly improve the quality of our services and operations and will create a reputation for honesty, fairness, respect, responsibility, integrity, and trust.
We ask Tutor / Tuition Center / Coaching Center s to:
- Avoid representing Tuikart in any transaction with others with whom there is any outside business relationship
- Avoid using their company contacts to advance their private business or personal interests at the expense of the company, its clients or affiliates
- Give no bribes or other similar remuneration or consideration to any person to attract or influence business activity
- Avoid gifts, gratuities, fees, bonuses or excessive entertainment, in order to attract or influence business activity
- Report all information accurately and honestly, and as otherwise required by applicable reporting requirements
- Seek to avoid exaggerating or disparaging comparisons of the services and competence of their competitors.
- Obey all Equal Employment Opportunity laws and act with respect and responsibility towards others in all of their dealings.
- Agree to disclose unethical, dishonest, fraudulent and illegal behaviour, or the violation of company policies and procedures, directly to management.
Violation of this Code of Ethics can result in discipline, including possible termination or suspension of Service Provider agreements.
Tuikart absolutely prohibits the use of alcohol or non-prescribed drugs while on any Tuikart or Company premises, or while in the home of a client. It also discourages non-work place drug and alcohol abuse. The use, sale or possession of alcohol or non-prescription drugs while on the job, on any Tuikart or Company premises, or in the home of a client will result in immediate termination of the Tutor / Tuition Center / Coaching Center Agreement. If any clause of these terms and conditions is held to be legally invalid or unenforceable, the invalid or unenforceable wording shall be deemed to be omitted.
Tuikart will always adhere to current laws regarding Privacy. We aim to always hold secure the Privacy of all individuals we deal with. Your details will be stored in our management system and may be used for advertising, promotional or alike services.
By Submitting this document either by online or Offline you therefore agree to all terms, agreements and regulations outlined in it. The information requested on this application for employment is necessary to ensure a fair and thorough evaluation of all applicants with Tuikart. Personal information contained within this form shall be available only to employees and managers of the company with direct involvement in the recruitment process. You may update or access your application information at any time by contacting the Human Resources Manager.